Thursday 8 May 2014

Introductions


hai

I still refuse to believe the fact that right now I'm typing in the first ever post for my first ever blog. So I have come to the conclusion that I'm crazy. How the hell did the thought of having a blog even come about? I don't know. But whatever reasons it is, I have started.

Let me begin with the introductions. Firstly, I am OBSESSED with bands.

Nope, not your favorite boy band that sings cheesy songs and make your heart melt, but actual bands. You know, those kinds with the drummer, the bassist and all that? Yeah that's what I'm talking about!



I hope you recognize the peeps below because my heart belongs to them, so if you want to win my heart, you know what you have to do.

While you admire them, I'm off.

Bai :)


No comments:

Post a Comment